Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player



Back
Home
Top of Page
Imps in Pics

Ginetta

Ginetta Cars was founded in 1958 by the four Walklett brothers (Bob, Ivor, Trevers and Douglas) in woodbridge Suffolk.

In 1967 the G15 was launched withan a Hillman Imp engine. This two seater coupé had a glass fibre body bolted to a tube chassis and used Imp rear and Triumph front suspension. Over 800 were made up to 1974 and the car was fully type approved allowing for the first time complete Ginetta cars to be sold. Eight G15s were engineered for Volkswagen engines and called the Super S.

Random Ginetta Picture


Click on the Registration number to go to the page for that car..... 

1 August 1968

G

31  July 1969

 XPD 999 G

 

         
1 August 1970

J

31  July 1971

 VTU 9 J

 

 GUY 553 J

 

       
1 August 1971

K

31  July 1972

 RHK 339 K

 

 TNF 601 K

 

       
1 August 1972

L

31  July 1973

 CGV 940 L

 

 DCF 243 L

 

 ENL 322 L

2nd IMP04

Steve Tinwell

 HAY 603 L

 

   

 HOT 120 L

 

 KJH 25 L

 

 LUE 695 L

 

 OUC 915 L

 

 XHK 19 L

 

 
1 August 1973

M

31  July 1974

 PCF 626 M

 

 NJR 449 M

 

       
1 August 1974

N

31  July 1975

 SJR 113 N

 

         
Others

 AM-84-17

 

 728 RBX 75

 

       

 

 

(c) Andy Smith 2013